Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day

I am up on the Papermaze blog today with 2 Valentines cards.

 Firstly we have this one, using the lovely BoBunny Head Over Heels collection and some of their awesome new Washi Tape
I used the Black and White text print washi to create part of the background , I cut the puzzle on my cameo and enlarged the red polka dot piece to sit on top of the other pieces. I fussy cut the banner and the arrow and then used foam pads to create some dimension, as my sewing machine always gives me hassle when i try to do a zig zag stitch I used a stamp to create some faux stitching down the sides.

Next we have the vibrant Simple Stories, Hey Mom collection, which contains these stunning colour like this.

Not your typical Valentine colours but I love how this turned out!
I used some eyelet trim and glued it around the heart on the Love card, the letters and the Heart sticker are from Websters pages and I found some ink in a matching purple to ink up the Pink Paislee heart and layered it over my letters, quick and simple but "My Valentine" loved it.

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day and get totally spoilt
Toodle Pip

1 comment:

  1. These are both awesome! How clever is that puzzle! Love the nontraditional colors on that second card.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments