Saturday 23 August 2014

CSI case 136 - Solved

I have been solving cases again over at CSI and I am very bad as they haven't been uploaded to my blog. I shall be attempting to "catch up" over the next couple of weeks and sharing the case files here on my blog.
This is the current case file  - 136

and here is how I solved it




Evidence
Book pages
Text script
Pleating
Suspend something
Wet Medium
Mesh
Wings
Butterflies
Lace
String
Testimony
Dictionary Definition
I think my little grandie is such a Cool Kid so I used that to make up my own dictionary definition

A couple of close ups
 
I have been cleaning up things in my Scraproom ready for the big overhaul that should be happening at the end of this month (fingers crossed) its amazing the bits I have discovered I found the butterfly the brads and the pleated lace in amongst one box of scrappy bits. They were perfect for this case file. I have been waiting for the right layout for the polka dot alphas too.
 
 
I created my background with a Prima Chevron mask and some distress ink, the pink was slightly too bright so I inked over it with some white ink to tone it down to match the palette. I added some mesh behind the layers but most of it got covered as my layout progressed.
My polka dot paper behind the photo has photographed a little on the yellow side but it matches the palette perfectly IRL and was taken from the six by six paper pad Hootenanny by MME
More "found" items on my page are the Star the "groovy" tag
 
Hope you find time to solve the case file this week and all the details can be found here
 

1 comment:

Thankyou for your lovely comments