Thursday, 28 August 2014

Picnic time with Papermaze

Do you ever see a paper and it reminds you of something?
When I saw this watermelon paper from the Summer Lovin collection by Carta Bella it just shouted "picnics"
I was inspired to make these cutlery holders that I could slip some plastic cutlery in to take on my picnic. I think they makes things a little fun too.

using a sheet of red cardstock and my cameo I cut out the pockets for the cutlery to sit in.  I tucked a piece of the green lace behind the band for a little more rustic look and I think they are pretty darn cute. I then fussy cut 2 of the melon shapes out and glued them back to back onto a cocktail stick to create some toothpicks for after your food. Cant wait for my next picnic!
All supplies for this project and more can be found in the Papermaze shop

1 comment:

Thankyou for your lovely comments