Wednesday 28 January 2015

A simple Thank You with Bo Bunny

Today I am sharing with you a trio of Thank You cards that I created with  the Rose Café collection from Bo Bunny.


From this 1 sheet I created 3 colourways on the cards

 
 
I simply cut the tiles picking out the green yellow and blue and added them to a piece of sugar dot cardstock which was then mounted onto more papers from the Rose Café collection.
 
 
 
 
Before I placed my tiles down with pop dots I used a background stamp from the It Is Written set, randomly over the cardstock. Along with a few punched leaves I also used the Thank You sentiment from the Sentiments set to complete my cards.
 
 
Bo Bunny Supplies:


Cardstock; Sugar Dot
Patterned Paper; Bistro/Rose Café
6 x 6 Paper Pads; Rose Café
Dot Jewels; Blue Hues, Emerald, Citrus
Stamps; It Is Written, Sentiments
Ink; Licorice

1 comment:

  1. What a great economical use of the same paper . Thanks so much for sharine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments