Friday 2 January 2015

CSI 150 - solved

Just popping in to share CSI case file 150
Before I share I just want to wish every one of you a Happy New Year and may 2015 bring you all you hope for! x
 
 
This was the last case file of 2014 isn't the case file image so cute!
 
 
And here is how I solved it
 
 


Evidence
Stripes
Swiss Dots
Arrows
Banners
Decorative Border
Pom Poms
Flourishes
Light Bulbs
Holiday Accents
Ribbon
String
Label
Something Fuzzy
Testimony
Document the holidays
I journaled on the back telling the story of how a new tradition is born for our family. Each year a local garden centre has a fabulous Christmas display and we go visit buy ourselves a new ornament and have a spot of tea and a cake, this big polar bear was part of the 2013 display and I couldn't wait to scrap this photo of me with it
Hope you will find time to play along soon
Toodle Pip x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments