Saturday 13 August 2016

CSI case file 209 - Solved

 This week I manged to squeeze in time to solve case file 209. Carrying on with Debbi & Tracee's great adventure. This pic is from 2013, the first time I visited, we both used the same pics and the same sketch but our pages are like chalk and cheese, you can check Debbi's out Here!

Here is the case file;


Here is my interpretation
I used all the clues and my testimony was 3 line poetry


For my background I used a 2010 paper from the Road Show by Fancy Pants, I added gesso, texture paste and mists to create a mixed media background. When it was dry I added sequins for a bit of sparkle.


I used this sketch from My Creative Sketches, to kick start my page



One of the clues was string so I created a frame around my smallest pic, the seahorse was cut from a Bo Bunny paper in the beach Therapy collection. For the metal clue I found a flair badge by October Afternoon that fit perfectly, as did the ships wheel paperclip. I found some tiny fish in a pack of felt stickers and I dotted a few in the waves, this served as both my fabric and animal clue.


I painted a Studio Calico wood veneer with white paint then cut a small piece of patterned paper for the sail, finally I inked around the edges. My title is a 2Crafty Chipboard piece and I inked it in an ombre style then embossed it with clear embossing powder. Another piece from the Beach Therapy collection created a sub title and I added some stitches to it.
I had great fun as always solving this case file.

Toodle Pip
Tx





4 comments:

  1. I love your page so much! So many creative, awesome touches! The cross stitches, the seahorse, the banner, your waves, to name a few. That twine frame you made is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous and fun page! Love the photo's and the gorgeous elements! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! I especially love the soft colours you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments