Monday 8 August 2016

Lip Balm Purses with Pebbles Spring Fling collection

I am up on the Papermaze blog with this post

Hi Today I am going to share with you a simple project I created using my Cameo and a sheet of paper from the Pebbles Collection Spring Fling.

Lip Balm Purses by Tracee


These cute little purses are a perfect thank you gift for my Granddaughter to give to her friends after their sleepover, I created them using a cut file by Jennifer Wambach that I purchased in the Silhouette store.


As you can see the lip balm fits perfectly and the double sided Strawberry Fields sheet has a strawberry pattern one side and polka dots the other, did I mention I am a little addicted to polka dots?


I embellished them with a few wooden buttons and some enamel dots. I cut the "thanks" sentiments from the Me To You sheet and cut the side to fit the curve on the purse.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute and gorgeous! Love the fresh and sweet papers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments