Tuesday 8 August 2017

Girls just wanna have fun

My blogpost for the Papermaze blog

girls wanna have fun tracee provis scrapbook layout paprmaze simple stories

Hi, Tracee with you today to share another layout I created with the Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness collection. I usually end up with lots of scraps from my pages and the pieces aren't usually big enough to keep and yet to large to throw away, so by using a die cut background piece I was able to utilise some of those scraps


I roughly cut around the flowers individually then adhered the scrap pieces to the back in a random style. I added enamel dots to the centre of each flower, this time I matched the dots to the flower. I have a huge stash of enamel dots, I seem to have become addicted and instead of hoarding them like I usually do, I used quite a few on my page, there is a good supply of them in the shop and you can find them here . I also added word stickers called "Little Bits" by Bella Boulevard and these also come in a great range of colours.


Instead of a alpha title I used one of the cut aparts that is found in the 6 x 6 pad, I layered it and then added a couple of staples for interest. The girls that are found throughout the collection make a great little embellishment. I hope your summer is a fun one!

For supplies for this page and all your papercrafting needs please head on over to the SHOP
  



1 comment:

Thankyou for your lovely comments