Friday 25 August 2017

Paper Issues Take 5 Challenge

I was looking around for some scrappy inspiration I came across the challenges at Paper Issues. There are lots of different ones to  along with and this is the first of 3 that I played along with for August, I will share the others over the next few days.

Magical Memories



As well as some fun challenges they have a ton of free Silhouette files for you to download, I used 3 of them on my page. I was inspired by the Magic Unicorn file even tho I didn't actually use that particular one on my page.


I recently visited my Bestest Scrappy friend Debbi in the USA and we had the most magical time, we took lots of photo's for us both to scrap. We use the same pictures same challenge and the results are always very different, you can see Debbi's take on the challenge here. I used the 2017 Happy New Year file to frame my photo, I added a Photo Play patterned paper behind the numbers. I used the Scallop Background file in strips behind my frame title to this I added washi tape and gold and pink splatters.


Last time I was at Debbi's I bought these really cute Unicorn puffy stickers, I couldn't resist using them. The star wand sticker is a very old one by Echo Park. For the life of me I cannot recall where the Love sticker is from but it added a little something something to my page.
I will be back soon to share more of the challenges I completed this month








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments