Monday 23 October 2017

Milk & Cookie with Doodlebug and Papermaze

I am up on the Papermaze blog today with this post

Hi Tracee with you today, I am here to share.....dare I say it Christmas cards and tags. You can never prepare to early for the festive season so I have made a head start on my cards for this year. I got to use the delightful Milk & Cookies collection by Doodlebug.




The new Milk & Cookies collection by Doodlebug is a modern sweet design with all your traditional elements, Santa's, Trees and all the rest. I created some cards and then with my scraps made a few tags too, my Christmas gifts are going to look so pretty.




I kept my cards clean and simple to showcase the beautiful papers. I cut some basic shapes and turned them into gifts and trees, my sentiments were cut from the Merry Berries border sheet. and I added twine and some pearls too.



When I had finished the cards I had these few scraps left over, normally I would just toss them instead I cut some tags and decorated them. I think they turned out very cute!


I didn't waste anything, I even used the half Santa head I just fussy cut it and attached it to the edge of my tag. I even cut the teeny weeny marshmallows as "Treats for Santa". I hope I didn't scare you too much with the "Christmas" word, there are a whole bunch of new collections over in the shop, take a look and you will be spoilt for choice. If you're not quite ready for Christmas crafting there are lots of nice Halloween collections too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments