Thursday 7 December 2017

Christmas Wishes with Echo Park and Papermaze

I have a new post up on the Papermaze blog today.

Hi Tracee with you today with a home decor piece created using the adorable A Perfect Winter collection by Echo park.

https://www.papermaze.co.uk/category/tonic-studios-nuvo-collection

I love to fussy cut elements from papers for my projects and the Winter Wonderland sheet has lots of images for you to play with. I used some lolly sticks to make a frame for my wall hanging and I have to confess that at the moment it is the only Christmas decoration hanging in my house.



Have you tried Nuvo Drops by Tonic Studios? I am a firm fan, they have a great enamel dot look to them and I can make them any size I want. You can find them in the shop here Nuvo drops for the snowflakes and the glitter Nuvo drops for the snowy edges of my hills. I kept to the blue colours of the collection using just a few small pops of red that appear in the papers.


I cut a title on my Silhouette and added glitter. I also used the Nuvo Glitter Drops to make some snowballs, they would've had a more round shape had I not  accidentally turned the paper upside down before they were dry, these do dry quite fast too and squashed them a little!


More numbers cut on the Silhouette and I replaced the one with a wooden snowflake that I painted and glittered. I did make this for my daughter but i am rather enamoured with it and may just keep it for myself.

Hope you are heading towards a happy scrappy weekend, don't forget for this and all your crafting needs please head over to the shop

14 comments:

  1. Love this! So creative, and those bears peeking out! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.
    ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ_FOOTBALL BETTING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
    야설
    립카페
    스포츠마사지
    출장마사지

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments