Sunday 13 February 2011

Feb Nook kit

This months kit was full of Websters pages pp, now these papers quite flumox me and I decided to try a lift from one of my fave gals Fi
This is the LO I was lifting ( I say was as it doesnt really look anything like it) I am pleased with the end result tho I dont think it is going to become a top fave manufacturer for me
Here is my LO using the Hollywood Vogue range
the alphas are both cosmo cricket and some liquid pearls (now made quite easy with beks flicking technique!)
Would appreciate some feedback
Toodle Pip X

2 comments:

  1. Er... actually.... that's KIM'S flicking technique lol!!!!!!! truly beautiful babe, as always. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how most rude of me Miss Kim, Beks led me to beleive it was her idea!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments