Saturday 26 February 2011

Tinkle Tinkle

Was our local Scrapaholix group yesterday which is one of the highlights of my month
I wasn't looking forward to using this months Dovecraft papers before I got there, but what a pleasant suprise although they were only single sided thgey were much better quality than I had imagined (sound a bit scrappy snobby there LOL)
There were 6 sheets from the sugar & spice range, had great fun cutting into them and came up with a LO that I am very pleased with.
The pic is a very very old one that I took from a slide and it's me about 6 tinkling on my piano (and I have to say it a good job there is no sound with this pic cos I was terrible at it lol)
Thankyou as always to Kim for making the day a complete pleasure
Anyway enough with the waffling here is my LO
Toodle Pip x

1 comment:

Thankyou for your lovely comments