Monday 28 February 2011

Pencillines 227

And still more sugar & Spice
This time an 8 1/2 x 11 layout Pencil lines  had a new sketch up
It was sketch 227
I cut the BG smaller and then had the scalloped border hanging over to make the size back up (make sense?)
The are my 2 dizzy blondes at their dizziest!
I glossy accented the foam thickers and added glitter
I had one piece of the pinky floral left it had a few holes in the middle but I cut it up and streched it out lol
A couple of the circles made a simple embellie on the side
Toodle Pip X

2 comments:

  1. love your take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing along with us
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this page, I love how you kept everything young and fresh looking. And what a great idea following the mat through the whole page and then the border pieces going through the middle. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments