Monday 6 June 2011

CCG 195

This weeks colours appealed to me and I thought I would play along (plus Fi told me too and boy is she bossy! lol).
The inspiration was to use an image of a hot air balloon on your page, well I searched and found I didnt have one (well afterwards I discovered that there was one in the Echo Park for the record range! grr). After looking around I found a bag of old peel off stickers, found a sort of bauble one that I thought looked like a hot air ballon and I used it as a mask by sponging ink.the outlining in a black fineliner.
To add some dimension to the page I punched out some borders in white cardstock (I thought they sort of reflected waves)
The flowers are some old K&Co ones I had floating around and a few tiny butterflies and a little bling
where oh where is the sun when you want to take a pic!!
Toodle Pip xxx

1 comment:

  1. WOW, love the white space and all those punched borders add such great texture to the space, the balloons are super cute and the colors just pop out. Love it, great photo as usual and the flowers are lovely. Awesome job on this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments