Saturday 5 October 2013

CSI 92 - Solved

After a short haitus from solving case files I am back, and what a pretty palette we have this week. October is Great Books Month, so that is the theme that will tie all of our Case Files together this month. 
without further ado here  is the case to be solved this week
And here is my take
Evidence
Pearls
Book Pages
Hearts
Handmade Flowers
Lace
Distressing
Stack Elements

Testimony
My journaling was inspired by the lyrics of a Beatles song To know her is to love her!
To know, know, know her
Is to love, love, love her
Just to see her smile
Makes my life worthwhile
Yes, just to know, know, know her
Is to love, love, love her
ANd I do and I do
And I do

Some close ups
I used some cotton lace to create these flowers (yes I forgot to put a center in this one lol) and I have had these wood veneer feathers for ages waiting for the right layout to use one. 
I cut the adore frame from an old 2009 BoBunny paper Love Notes collection
More wood veneer, the heart is by Freckled Fawn, another lace flower and the rose was in a Papermaze kit. I put my journaling on a tag and tucked it into the chevron glassine bag that I have no clue where it came from lol.
For my background paint splatters I used some pearly watercolours and blew them with an empty pen casing (couldn't find a straw lol)
I scattered a few sequins around for a little shine.

So are you ready for this week's challenge? Grab your forensics kits, and get ready for some serious sleuthing as we open Case File No. 92.
x Toodle Pip x
 


 


2 comments:

  1. a beautiful layout !!!
    I love pastel colors ;-)
    Bizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your styling here Tracee, just amazing! The soft colouring and detailing is amazing....plus that beautiful background! Fabulous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments