Thursday 31 October 2013

Bo Bunny Misc Me

I'm up on the Bo Bunny blog with my Misc Me project
Misc Me by Tracee Provis


 I am so excited today to share with you all my Misc Me pages using the fun Zip Dee Doodle collection. My book is based on "Me" and all the things that I love and enjoy. This is the first page of my book, it gives a simple message "It's amazing what we can acheive when we simply Believe" There are some great patterns already on the note paper, so by just adding a couple more of the pieces  you have a page that looks fab.


I used one of the Calendar dividers to make an interactive page to fit more pictures into my book. I fussy cut the tags from the notepaper and used it as an embellishment on the recipe card.


I had such fun plying with all the many elements that come in this collection and I can't wait to add some more pages to my book.

Bo Bunny supplies 
Patterned Paper: Abstract, creative/Zip A Dee Doodle
Misc Me Binder: Zip A Dee Doodle
Misc Me Dividers: Zip A Dee Doodle recipe dividers
Misc Me Contents: Zip A Dee Doodle weekly contents, Zip A Dee Doodle recipe contents
Misc Me Notepaper: Zip A Dee Doodle notepaper
Page Protectors: 4 x 6, 6 x 8

1 comment:

Thankyou for your lovely comments