Tuesday 12 November 2013

It's Family time with Bo Bunny

I am up on the Bo Bunny blog today with my Family theme layout using The Avenues collection. There is always awesome inspiration over at the BoBunny blog you can check it out HERE


My youngest daughter reached 21 this year and she has grown into a gorgeous girl with a beautiful spirit. The Avenues collection is full of vintage clocks and patterns that are a perfect fit for my picture.


Bo Bunny also produce a fabulous range of stamps, I used one of the texture stamps to create a background for my layout. I then stamped out the number 21 with the Countdown set fussy cut around them and popped up on some foam dots they make a great embellishment.


The great thing about Bo Bunny collections is you know you can pick any sheet and they all coordinate perfectly, this makes layering up your photo's on your projects like a dream.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Clocks, Courtyard, Stripe, Doors, Treasures/The Avenues
Stickers; Misc Me/ The Avenues
Noteworthy; The Avenues
Stamps; Countdown, Stained Textures

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. The picture of your daughter reminds me of the celebrity photos of the 1940's. Your layout creates a timeless feel. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Tracee, you rocked The Avenues with your layout! Love that bit of fussy cutting and the different layers you have behind the photos. And your daughter is a real beauty! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments