Sunday 24 November 2013

Scrap Friends sketch challenge 19

I love the sketches over at Scrap Friends couple that with a DT box full of brand new Bo Bunny papers and the sky's the limit.

Couldn't wait to get started creating!

http://blog.scrapfriends.com.au/2013/11/sketch-challenge-19-november-2013.html 
I love all the feathers that are around at the moment and this is my first layout incorporating some.
I stuck quite close to the sketch and this is what I came up with

While we were away at the cottage Leon kept falling asleep on his I Pad so created a new app "The I Pillow"!!!


I cut the feathers on my Cameo using the new Head Over Heels collection by Bo Bunny and some vellum, I also stamped the chevron arrows onto vellum and cut them out.
I used both 12 x 12 papers and papers from the 6 x 6 pad from the collection
The stamps I used to create the background are from the Mama Razzi collection.


I added some alphas from Lily Bee and Bo Bunny Zip Dee Doodle to form my title and I cut a cloud from the 6 x 6 pad for it all to rest on
I really like how this one turned out and of course I loved playing with the sketch
Toodle pip for now






4 comments:

  1. Loving your page!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you SHOULD like how it turned out - looks absolutely fabulous....that BB paper is really fab & those feathers....delish...you've totally ROCKED this sketch - thanks so much for joining us at SF:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch! The feathers with the stamping is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments