Sunday 4 May 2014

Bo Bunny Mix and Match Cards

Oh Happy Day by Tracee Provis


Whatever the occasion you can always rely on Bo Bunny to have a collection or two to fit the bill. In this post I have mixed up the collections and as you can see they all still match perfectly resulting in some cute cards.

Sometimes I like to create a card that can be used for a number of occasions, Oh Happy Day could mean a new baby, a birthday or simply a card to brighten someones day.
I have mixed papers and embellishments from the Baby Bump, Pincushion & Happy Tails collections to complete my card.


I added a couple of layers to the Pincushion Sew Fun paper from the collection and a little machine stitching completed the look it was that simple!
I cut the title from Happy Tails License paper for a good strong title to sit on all the different patterns in the background.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Baby Bump, Miracle, Bundle/Baby Bump; License/Happy Tails; Measurements, Sew Fun/Pincushion
Cardstock; Shadow Vintage Dot
Chipboard; 12 x 12 Pincushion



Happy Birthday 2U by Tracee Provis


I wanted to make my second card using the same Green, Orange and Black palette that I used on the Oh Happy Day card. I drew out more of the Blacks which gives it a more fresh funky look.


I love that Bo Bunny has many elements in their papers that are just perfect for fussy cutting. Here I cut the camera from the Modern Miss paper and popped it up on foam dots to create a 3d embellishment. I anchored the chipboard balloons to a button from the Happy Tails collection along with some twine. I splattered a little mist around to give it an extra dimension.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Backstitch, Toile, Measurements / Pincushion; License / Happy Tails; Modern Miss / Modern Miss
Chipboard: 12 x 12 Baby Bump
Cardstock: Sugar Dot
Buttons: Happy Tails

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love these! I'd never guess the papers were from different collections. You've combined everything so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments