Monday 12 May 2014

Sprinkled with Love

Here is the post I have up on the Papermaze blog today.

Hi Tracee with you today. Hope you all had a great weekend filled with crafting delights, this weekend I got to play with the Sprinkled With Love collection by Alison Kreft for Websters Pages.

 
These papers were a real delight to work with and I created my page in record time (for me anyway!)
The beautiful Ombre effect on the Follow your Heart sheet made the perfect background for my layout and I simply layered some of the Dear Diary & Love Notes pieces onto the background and it was almost done.
 
 
Also Included in my package of goodies this month were some Zva Creative bling swirls and some tiny Petaloo flowers. The cork arrows are by Studio Calico and are from my stash.
 
The supplies for this layout and all of your scrapping needs can be found in the shop HERE
 
Tracee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments