Wednesday 27 April 2011

How slack of me

Not posted for a few days have been busy enjoying the Welsh countryside in this darling cottage we are staying in for the week.
It is the cutest, most homely place we have ever stayed at (will share a separate post on it)
But I have managed 1 layout so far using this months Nook kit which features the lush Echo Park - for the record
The pic is of me when I was 17 with a nice figure (not sure about the hair tho surely it was trendy at the time)
I wanted to share that everytime I look at this pic I see how I wish I still looked like that!



I thought I had packed some bubble wrap but couldn't see it so used a hexagonal glass to stamp on the cardstock instead a little bit of hand stitching finishes it off
TFL
Toodle pip XXX

1 comment:

  1. Love this page, great photo and I totally understand where you are coming from. This page looks funky and I love the colouring's. No one would have ever known you were on holidays without half your stash and tool. Beautiful job!!!! Oh so jealous you are on holidays feeding baby lambs....lol

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments