Sunday 17 April 2011

Sassafras Sketch Challenge

Decided to dig through my sadly negleted box of Sassafras stash ,why didn't I do it sooner!!
There is a sketch challenge over at the Sassafras Blog for April not played along there before so I thought I would join in
Used paper from different ranges (thats one of the great things about Sass you can mix and match so easily)
Am pleased with the result, have been wanting to scrap these pictures for ages of Star all covered in chocolate ice cream
How cute is that Little elephant from the Cherry Delicious range??
TFL
Toodle Pip xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love you clean line style, the photos just pop. Great use of Saffrass I love how their papers include those patterned borders giving your page some extra dimension and what a great idea using that little calendar down the bottom. This page turned out beautifully, fingers crossed it might get selected..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you framed the pic of her...and those elephants are soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it's so good! I love mucky face pictures!! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments