Saturday 16 April 2011

XOXO April

This week me and my friend Fi  decided to set each other a little challenge out of our comfort zone
We hopped on over to XOXO  (who are sponsered this month by Candy Shoppe Designs)and picked each other a layout to scrap that was a little different from our normal style.

Fi picked one for me by Cheryl Whittaker, when I first looked I thought oh that ones looks quite easy for me to lift but I was wrong lol , after lots of shifting and cursing and shifting of products I finally settled on this

Mostly papers from Echo Park but a little American Crafts and 3 bugs in a rug plus a few embellies by Imaginisce there too, very busy busy LO for me and I'm not quite sure I pulled it off but overall it's a fun happy LO of Star washing her dolly in her paddling pool
TFL
Toodle Pip XXX

6 comments:

  1. What a fun page, love your take of Cheryls page, the clothes line and the ducks add a touch of whimsy just like a childs page should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lift :) Those papers are so fun, and I'm lovin' the heart doily in the corner! That laundry line banner is adorable! Thanks for playing along at XOXO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, even with all the shifting and cursing (so glad I'm not the only one that does this :D ) you ended up with such a fun layout! I love all the bright colors and the ducks!!
    Thanks for visiting and playing along with us over at XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous lift.. amazing layout.. really cute colouring and accents...
    thanks for playing along and hope to see you again next month.. hugs Bev xoxoDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to scrap the baby pool before they get too big for it!!! Great colors and adorable embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, you nailed it. good to see you used Echo Park too like me :-) thanks for the lift! and thanks for playing along at XOXO! Cheryl (Lipstick Chick at XOXO)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments