Tuesday 5 April 2011

Lovin you is easy

Another one for the paper secrets birthday challenge that my Wonderful 'friend' Fi told me about!
This time it was BINGO and you had to pick a row/column and use all the elements
The row I chose was A circle, Journalling strips, Inking, Chipboard & buttons
once again older papers used sassafras this time
I cut out individual circles in white and kraft to make the border around the circle then I stitched it all down added some hearts bling and buttons, more stitching around the the edges I used a white gel pen around the photo and the journalling reads " the way that Danielle is holding Peggy shows off her baldy belly" (when we first got Peggy she was totally bald on her little belly it was so cute)
Hope you like it
Toodle Pip X

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout babe, you sure have a beautiful daughter! C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great the way you have used the circles round the edge to create a scalloped look.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments