Tuesday 7 February 2012

AAM Feb challenge

{AAM February Challenge} One Little Word

Have you chosen your word for the year?

Do you participate in One Little Word?

Do you even know what I'm talking about?

About five years ago I got tired of making New Year resolutions because I always felt like I couldn't live up to them. My expectations were so high and out of reach that I always got depressed when they weren't fulfilled. I'm all about having dreams and hopes but I went a little overboard. Seriously. I did.

Then, I heard about picking a word. Your motto. A word that kind of sums up what you want to focus on that year. I had actually heard about this before hearing about the whole One Little Word phenomenon (can you really call it that?) and really loved the concept.

I usually pick a word for the year and then promptly forget all about it, at the very beginning of the year my word was "Organise" but as time went on and I started to work on this challenge I realised that everything was pointing towards "Choices" I can choose to organise. . .I can choose what I eat. . . .etc 
I have made some bad choices in the past few years which has brought me somewhat to where I am now, but this year I plan to make better choices. . . .So far so good!
A few close ups
lots of fussy cutting and layering

I wrote my journaling and tucked it behind the photo

I almost always tie off my buttons

Check out the rest of the design team and what they did with this challenge, Fab!
Hope you will feel inspired to play along this month
Toodle Pip xxx

Supplies used - January Scrapbook Nook Kit, AC sunrise bare alpha, buttons from my stash,machine stitching,white cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful heartfelt layout Tracee, so totally agree with you. To many times we get bogged down with all the crap that we forget what we intended to do, good luck with it all. I am also passing on an award to you so go and check it out here.

    http://allthingscreativescrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/passing-of-liebster.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments