Saturday 4 February 2012

Scrappy Chics Feb kit

  
A fab kit this month with papers from Glitz , some great bling by Prima, AC Thickers


Papers from Simple stories another mini alpha from Glitz

Some beatiful silk pleated ribbon

And  a cute little acryllic keychain that I decided to add to the bottom of this birthday hanger I made for my youngest's birthday on the 12th of Feb (good job she doesn't read my blog lol)
I did make another card but that is for a friend who does read my blog!
Hope you like them 
Toodle Pip xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects, loving the family layout, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job with the kit, Tracee!! Love all of these..esp the simple stories page and the birthday hanger...and the card and the sweet first layout...so yeah, love em all!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments