Thursday 23 February 2012

Once upon a Sketch (15th Feb)

Decided to play along this time over at OUAS
This was the sketch which I decided to rotate
I love this picture of my Mother in-law strolling along the beach at one of my favourite places in the whole world a small place called Challaborough Bay in Devon England
The title Beauty is Everywhere refers to both my Mother in-law and the location. I am so lucky to have such a wondeful set of in-laws, so kind thoughtful and beautiful in every way.

And here is my take

I used MME Lost & Found 2 - Breeze  some Basic Grey buttons & a bit of string
Some close ups
I printed some journaling onto this little cut out frame

I used the negative cut out of the butterfly as an extra accent

I trailed the string from the butterfly to give some flow to this section of the layout

                                                                            Hope you like it
                                                                           Toodle Pip XXX

9 comments:

  1. Love it, Tracee!! It's beautiful!! Love the butterfly negative and the flow of the string! Great take on the sketch, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace, I adore this clean look of your page. Nothing more than what should be there. Love the colours, love everything about it. Thanks for sharing your work with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful layout! Great embellishments and colours, without being cluttered... love it!
    Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the clean space on this layout...just gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Once UponA...Sketch
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Thanks so much for joining us on OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work, I just pinned the scrappy page to my pinterest. Thanks for sharing with the scrapping world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page ! I love every details !

    ReplyDelete
  9. magnifique si tu veux voir j'ai scraplifter ta page ici:
    http://dans-les-mains-de-vale.over-blog.com/article-un-bel-iguane-103772764.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments