Sunday 12 February 2012

Case file 5 - Solved


Wow this weeks was hard with that "eggplant" I used scraps from my scrapbox which is good because it's in danger of overflowing! I know the green is MME and the love is cosmo cricket and the little monsters are by Sassafras
This week I went with the cutting tool(s) frame,corners and leaves as my evidence.
The journaling tells the story of how my Youngest(the one in the middle) went through a face where she would pull this "bugsy Bunny" face all the time, it's on the tag to the left of the picture and I used the tear off strip from a CC paper for the words "look here"
 Here is my layout
Toodle pip x










3 comments:

  1. Lovely family layout, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature Tracee, lovely work and great use of the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet photo and story! LOVE how you made frames out of all those scraps, and of course I'm a sucker for the Sass monsers, and I adore those leaves. Fab design, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments